| Professional staff provide individualized day programming designed for adults with severe or multiple disabilities and health-related needs.
Services offered include:
• Community inclusion through community resources
• Assistance in personal hygiene, independent living skills, adaptive daily living skills, employment skills training and therapeutic recreation.
• Medical oversight, 24-hour nursing and nutrition services
• State-wide acclaimed senior programming
• Sensory programming, including a specialized stimulation room
Day Programs are age appropriate and based on each individual’s dreams, desires and goals.
|Developmental Disabilities Pages: Employment Services Day Programs
Suported Living Environments Skilled Nursing Success Stories Therapies